Thursday, July 27, 2006

Janet Jackson new music single commercial in Berlin

Janet Jackson pictures
ContactMusic.Com reported that

Janet Jackson was so nervous shooting her latest video, Call On Me, she insisted on performing, surrounded by screens - so no one could watch her. The newly-slim star appears with Nelly in the promo, wearing nearly-there exotic Eastern garb, complete with a jewelled forehead. But the fact she was revealing a lot of flesh in the video wasn't the reason for Jackson's bashfulness - she always struggles to act up in videos. The pop superstar, who has performed in front of millions around the world on the biggest stages, admits she's terrified of close encounters with strangers. She explains, "I'm not nearly as shy as I used to be... I was just embarrassed to walk across a room if people were in the room, but I could perform on a stage. "I still get like that. On the set (of the video) I asked them to... kind of pin me in because I could see people watching and I get really embarrassed."

Janet Jackson pictures Janet Jackson pictures
Check out Janet's video for her song "Call On Me" featuring Nelly.

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Raynard said...

Very effective piece of writing, thanks for your post.
STD | Sudbury hotels | where is Niagara Falls

 

Post a Comment

<< Home