Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Nursing

Lindsay Lohan is hobbling around Hollywood after slipping on a step at pal Kelly Osbourne's home and fracturing her ankle.

The singer/actress is sporting a stretch bandage on her ankle as she gingerly promotes new film Just My Luck - and she admits she isn't feeling very lucky at the moment.

"I was coming out of the shower yesterday morning and I slipped," the actress told reporters gathered at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif., for a promotional news conference for the film.

"I have a hairline fracture in my foot," she continued. "I can't wear heels though. That's the bad thing."

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lindsey lohan is a bad role model for the young generation if you agree write a comment! shes doin them disney movies and then getting drunk and naked what a great role model for the younger generation kids have!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home