Monday, May 15, 2006

Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman has admitted that she is still in love with her former husband, Tom Cruise.

In a new interview featured in Ladies' Home Journal, the star talks candidly about her relationship with the Mission Impossible actor.

Kidman, 38, revealed: "He was huge; still is. To me, he was just Tom, but to everybody else, he is huge. But he was lovely to me. And I loved him. I still love him."

Cruise filed for divorce in 2001 citing irreconcilable differences. The couple were married for ten years and have two adopted children together, Isabella, 13, and Connor, 11.

The Bewitched actress is now rumoured to be dating a fellow Australian, country singer Keith Urban.

She added: "I'm pretty careful about who I share my life with. I surround myself with truthful, kind people, most of whom are not in the business. It's the life I want to have when I'm an old woman with long, gray hair."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home