Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Black Stoking Style

Lindsay Lohan pictures
Which style of Lindsay Lohan with her awful black stocking do you like?
Okay i think this girl has partying too much, who can stop her?
The answer is only her mom, Lindsay Lohan insists she will only calm down her party lifestyle when her mum Dina tells her she's going too far.

The 20-year-old has come under fire from Hollywood executives and co-stars for the effect her sociable lifestyle has on her professional conduct.

But Lohan is adamant she is positively clean-living compared to many young actresses.

She says, "It's up to me and my mum to decide if I am partying too much. I am an angel compared to some of my friends." Source

Lindsay Lohan pictures Lindsay Lohan pictures Lindsay Lohan pictures Lindsay Lohan pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home