Thursday, October 04, 2007

Solange Knowles Hates Beyonce Knowles' Life

Solange Knowles would hate to be as famous as her big sister Beyonce, because she loves leading a normal life. The younger Knowles sister is carving a successful career in her own right, but has no intention of striving for the goals Beyonce has achieved.

The 21-year-old tells Essence magazine, "I don't want to get that far. I feel really bad for my sister. I'm always like, 'Oh, let's go to the mall,' or 'Let's go here,' and she can't. I enjoy having that. "I think that as artists we're totally different, and when my record comes out it will express that. "But I admire my sister so much. She's one of my role models in that she is successful and classy. She's very diplomatic and lives her life true to self."
[Source]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home