Thursday, October 04, 2007

Bai Ling Wants Threesome

Actress Bai Ling, who worked with Jolie on two projects -- Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow and Jolie's documentary A Place in Time says that the two shared a “special attraction” during filming.

"I felt this energy between us, when we look at each other there's an energy, an attraction," Ling told Us Weekly at our Hot Hollywood party on September 26. "Her eyes transfer a sexual energy to me that makes her irresistible."

Ling said that Jolie, 32, made her a promise while on the set of Sky Captain. She recalled: "Angelina said, 'Next time we'll play lovers.'"

So did the twosome get physical off-camera?

"We could have hooked up, but it just wasn't the right time or place. But she told me, "My heart's open to you.’"

Ling continued: "She is like me. She is totally open sexually.”

The China native said that the last time she saw Jolie was at this year's Tribeca Film Festival.

She added: "I've always thought Brad [Pitt] was the sexiest man on the planet. So now that Brad and Angelina are together, now maybe I could experience both at the same time!"
[Source]

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Phillip said...

To my mind every person have to read it.
mental illness test | map New Mexico | women fucking

 

Post a Comment

<< Home